HPE GreenLake enhances the hybrid cloud experience
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
The HPE GreenLake Enterprise Private Cloud Solution delivers a modern, transformative, automated, flexible, and scalable pay-as-you-go experience for traditional and cloud-native workloads, and adds eight new services.
These include: backup and recovery, block storage, centralized server management, massive data storage with data fabric, disaster recovery, hyper-converged infrastructures, as well as cloud services.
“Three years ago at HPE Discover, HPE made a commitment to offer our entire portfolio as a service by 2022. And I am proud to say that we have not only fulfilled that commitment, but have also become a new company,” said Antonio Neri, President and CEO of HPE.
The HPE GreenLake edge-to-cloud platform provides customers and partners with a unified experience, control and visibility, as well as quick and easy access to more than 70 cloud services.
The enterprise private cloud solution includes modular infrastructure and software, enabling easy deployment of container, virtual machine, and bare metal workloads:
- Manage workloads, not infrastructure. The HPE GreenLake Enterprise Private Cloud Solution is delivered with a service level commitment that covers the full lifecycle of the platform, including installation, provisioning, firmware updates, maintenance, operations, hardware, growth planning and support.
- Open platform for traditional and cloud-native applications. Run native and traditional cloud applications at scale quickly and easily, without the cost, risk, or effort of moving and refactoring data.
- Built for DevOps and Automation. Designed to support modern DevOps environments, this enterprise private cloud solution from HPE GreenLake lets you provision, configure, and scale applications programmatically.
- Take advantage of the HPE GreenLake Marketplace. Access to more than 80 ISVs that are already integrated into the platform and that are growing in number every day. HPE GreenLake Marketplace is a robust ecosystem of ISVs, service providers, and colocation partners, enabling customers and partners to easily deploy their private clouds, all pre-tested and qualified for the HPE GreenLake platform.
- Cost control and transparency. Customers can control usage and spending thanks to consumption control and analysis tools, which allow them to detect and optimize costs by type of service, location or business unit, obtaining aggregate usage across their private cloud deployment .
HPE GreenLake enhances the hybrid cloud experience with an innovative private cloud proposition and new cloud services
HPE GreenLake Cloud Computing, Storage and Data Services HPE has also introduced several cloud services designed to help organizations drive data-first modernization:
- HPE GreenLake for Data Fabric. HPE GreenLake for Data Fabric is a managed service that contains a scalable, pay-per-use platform for data usage optimization ready to optimize analytics in hybrid environments. The service increases productivity with a single data store through easy access from anywhere.
- HPE GreenLake for HCI (hyperconverged infrastructure). It offers cloud operations with a SaaS-based interface to simplify the deployment and operation of virtual machines (VMs) and infrastructure management in a hybrid cloud environment.
- HPE GreenLake for disaster recovery. Enhance your experience with a simple, pay-as-you-go disaster recovery platform with unlimited scalability. With HPE GreenLake for disaster recovery, customers can recover in minutes, to a previous state seconds before the disruption. From ransomware to power outages to natural disasters, easily resume operations with industry-leading recovery point objectives (RPOs) and recovery time objectives (RTOs)2.
- HPE GreenLake for backup and recovery. It offers an efficient3 backup solution for Amazon Web Services (AWS), specifically for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS) volumes. With that solution, customers can protect their virtual machines in three simple steps and in less than five minutes, eliminating the complexity of managing and operating recovery hardware, software and cloud infrastructure together.
- HPE GreenLake for block storage. The industry’s first block storage as a service that offers 100% data availability4 and is based on a cloud operational model. This new offering includes general purpose service tiers where customers can take advantage of a cost-optimized storage service for general purpose workloads.
- HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management – HPE builds on its experience and leadership in the server market with HPE GreenLake for Compute Ops Management, to deliver a cloud experience that simplifies and automates compute lifecycle management.
HPE GreenLake offers new industrial solutions HPE GreenLake also continues to develop a portfolio of cloud services for specific vertical sectors, based on partnerships and integrations with ISVs specialized in these areas:
- HPE GreenLake for payments. Offer a complete payment management service with HPE GreenLake. This highly secure, low-risk, cloud-managed payment platform enables customers to modernize their payment environment to rapidly innovate and help comply with the latest regulations and standards. Fully managed by industry experts, this solution combines the payments expertise of Lusis TANGO with the proven distributed transaction processing of HPE Nonstop for risk-free payment transformation.
- HPE GreenLake with FIS Ethos Engagement Suite. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is working to partner with FIS Ethos to provide a real-time, personalized data platform that delivers intelligent analytics, leveraging technology from FIS, a leading provider of solutions for financial institutions and enterprises. To improve digital on-demand customer engagement, businesses require real-time access to data that resides in multiple locations and the tools to understand it. Insights gained from HPE GreenLake with the FIS Ethos service will enable businesses to deliver data-driven, personalized customer engagement that can increase customer loyalty and overall profitability.
Leave a Reply