Smart Data Spain Summit is here, this is what it analyzes
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
In its sixth edition, Smart Data Spain Summit 2022 is the largest event for professionals from private companies and public entities seeking innovative solutions for the management, governance and analysis of their data, focused on decision-making.
The Summit will have entities such as Correos, Cabify, Repsol, Vodafone (among others), who will meet at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium on May 10 to discuss the most outstanding issues related to the potential and application of Smart Data in the company.
Smart Data Spain Summit 2022
The event will consist of 1 networking area, 2 conference areas and more than 15 sessions. Some of the themes that will be present this year are:
- The cultural changes involved in the DATA DRIVEN transformation and the role played by technology and the figure of the CDO in this transformation.
- Where is the world of data headed and its journey from BIG DATA to AI, Data Intelligence as a tool to anticipate the future.
Smart Data celebrates its 6th edition on May 10 at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium
- What do collaborative analytical environments contribute to the development of MLOps Models.
- Challenges and opportunities that DATA LAKE opens up, the challenges posed by an architecture in which data is treated as products.
- Data governance, beyond the simple administration of data.
- What is DATA FABRIC and its real benefits.
As well as the following companies that have already opted for this event: Carto, Cívica Software, Cloudera, Cognizant, Databricks, Dataiku, Denodo, Devoteam, Informa, Informatica, Innova-TSN, Keyrus, Moody’s Analytics, Qlik, Snowflake and Vertica .