Scality achieves a 50% increase in revenue
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Scality has announced that the company’s revenue increased 50% in the first quarter of 2022 compared to that of 2021, fueling its growth trajectory. With Scality’s 100% channel sales approach, RING adoption progresses while ARTESCA – Scality’s cloud-native, lightweight object storage offering – now has customers in seven countries, led by its first multi-million dollar customer .
Among the highlights of 2022 so far are:
● ARTESCA’s first seven-figure deal: ARTESCA will be the cloud-native content management solution for a leading North American provider of enterprise information archiving solutions. This achievement was achieved thanks to ARTESCA’s single server implementation and enterprise-grade data protection versus competing solutions.
● ARTESCA will promote the largest European space agency CNES: ARTESCA is a key element of a large-scale content exchange platform for the French space agency Center Nationale D’É tudes Spatiales (CNES), which allows the storage and sharing of satellite images in a consortium of international agencies.
● Expanded Hardware Partner Support: In addition to HPE Apollo and Proliant server platforms, ARTESCA now supports Dell 740 XD2, Lenovo SR650, and Supermicro A+ storage server platforms.
● Growth of Scality’s VAR program: Scality’s global sales team continues its commitment and 100% focus on the channel business. There are now 400 trained Scality Certified Architects in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. Scality also includes specific ARTESCA sessions in its training offer to reinforce the qualification of its partners
● Petabyte-scale enterprise customer growth: RING is now deployed in one of the top three US banks, one of the top five insurance providers, and one of the largest integrated hospital management systems, supporting key solutions such as Splunk and Cloudera data lakes, Commvault backups, and medical image archives.
● Global Expansion: With recent achievements in Africa (Congo), Europe (Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Malta, Uzbekistan) and India, RING is now deployed in 52 countries around the world. ● 59% TCO and 366% ROI proven: A recent business value analysis by IDC found that organizations using Scality RING achieve a 366% return on investment over five years, and experience a 59% decrease % in the total cost of operations related to storage.