‘Moon Knight’ had it tough. With a synopsis that only hints at the surface assuring that the protagonist of this new Marvelite series, Steven Grant, a friendly gift shop clerk, He has dissociative identity disorder and shares a body with mercenary Marc Spector.in addition to being immersed in a “lethal mystery that dwells among the mighty gods of Egypt”; the starting point was already turbulent. Thus, mythology and psychology had to be mixed in this television fiction starring Oscar Isaac who, according to initial reactions, comes out with flying colors.
The specialized press has had access to the first four episodes of the series (which has six), and is already reacting very positively on social networks. The most widespread compliments are taken by Isaac, whose hero It is even said that it is the best addition to the Marvel Cinematic Universe since Robert Downey Jr.’s Iron Man.. As for the plot, numerous critics highlight its darkness and terrifying touches, although they emphasize that the tone is more of a thriller. Many warn of a powerful twist in the last episode that has been provided to journalistschange of third that would greatly affect this miniseries.
original and dark
“The best Marvel series so far”, “It’s unlike anything we’ve seen in the MCU” or “it’s a psychological thriller with an Indiana Jones twist”, are some of the pearls that can be read on Twitter since the ban on sharing impressions on social networks was opened. For criticism, we will have to wait because at the moment their publication is not allowed, but if they are in line with these tweets, ‘Moon Knight’, which opens on March 30, is going to be among the most beloved of the marvelous corner of Disney +.
#MoonKnight is fantastic & Oscar Isaac is exceptional as the tormented Marc Spector. This is the #Marvel show everyone is going to be talking about. Completely bonkers that leads with a haunting adventure. #MarvelStudios you have knocked it out of the park with it’s best show yet.
? University Film Review (@UniversityFilms) March 14, 2022
* “‘Moon Knight’ is fantastic and Oscar Isaac is exceptional as the tormented Marc Spector. This #Marvel series that everyone is going to be talking about, it’s a completely crazy haunting adventure. Marvel Studios shines with its best series yet”.
I’ve watched the first 4 episodes of #MoonKnight, it’s unlike anything we’ve seen before from the MCU. It’s a psychological thriller with a touch of Indiana Jones, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. And Oscar Isaac delivers a mesmerizing performance. pic.twitter.com/OWYaWeye41
? Thomas Storaï (@ThomasStorai) March 14, 2022
* “I have seen the first 4 episodes of ‘Moon Knight’, a series unlike anything we have seen before in the MCU. It is a psychological thriller with a touch of Indiana Jones that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Oscar Isaac casts himself in a fascinating role”.
#MoonKnight is a brilliantly bonkers dark globe-trotting adventure; this is Marvel’s trippy National Treasure. Oscar Isaac is the best addition to the MCU since RDJ, entwining torment and humor into a morally ambiguous cypher – Marc Spector is a whole new caliber of hero. pic.twitter.com/nlL9QgtbyA
? Sab Astley (@sab_astley) March 14, 2022
* “‘Moon Knight’ is a brilliantly dark and crazy globetrotting adventure. It’s like ‘The Quest’ but from Marvel and very crazy. Oscar Isaac is the best addition to the MCU since Robert Downey Jr., with a character that intertwines torment and humor. in a morally ambiguous tone: Marc Spector is a hero of a whole new caliber”.
Delivering lots of Indiana Jones style archeology action (swap out the whip for a cape) and Oscar Isaac’s great turn in the lead role – #MoonKnight is plenty of fun.
It’s not as bonkers as I hoped for… but a later episode hints much more of that is coming? pic.twitter.com/oDtAfvD4Hn
? Emily Murray (@EmilyVMurray) March 14, 2022
* “Offering a lot of archeological action in the purest Indiana Jones style (trading the whip for a cape) and with the great role of Oscar Isaac as the protagonist: ‘Moon Knight’ is very funny. It’s not as crazy as I’d hoped… but one of the later episodes hints that we’re going to see a lot more in that vein.”
#moonknightmix of #Legion and #The search, is he right with his disturbing tone, his action and with a suit that is one more character? The mythological / psychological part is not round, but Oscar Isaac marks an undeniable role. On March 30 new marvelita series on Disney +! pic.twitter.com/EnXA9bct5g
? Berta F. del Castillo (@bfkastillo) March 15, 2022
I’ve watched the first 4 #MoonKnight eps and I’m as divided by this show as Marc himself. When it works, it’s a wildly original MCU entry with flashes of greatness, but some of the sillier aspects detract from the horror. Diehard comic fans might not enjoy it as much as newcomers pic.twitter.com/ZWitn1rpn2
? David Opie (@DavidOpie) March 14, 2022
* “I’ve seen the first four episodes of ‘Moon Knight’ and I feel as torn about this series as Marc himself. When it works, it’s a wildly original MCU take on with flashes of greatness, but some of the dumbest aspects detract from the horror. Die-hard comic book fans may not enjoy it as much as newcomers”.
Quellenlink : www.ecartelera.com