Identity verification for vehicle rentals
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Mobility in Europe has changed, companies and vehicle rentals have been gaining more and more prominence for Spaniards in recent times, becoming more accentuated as a result of environmental restrictions and digitization.
On this, the IDnow group is committed to remote identity verification carried out with automatic or hybrid remote identification solutions based on AI and DP to facilitate and speed up processes related to mobility during the holiday season.
Through a fast, easy, secure and automated process powered by AI, users will be able to carry out the necessary procedures without having to go through face-to-face procedures.
And it is that, companies must have a remote identity verification solution that allows them to check the essential documentation, be it the authenticity of driving licenses or the age of the user, among others.
This, combined with a qualified electronic signature solution to be able to sign contracts when necessary, will make renting easier for your clients by simplifying the process since it is 100% digital and can be done remotely, such as in the following areas:
- Carpooling: Hassle-free onboarding after ID and driver’s license verification.
- Car rental: driving license validation and age verification for certain types of vehicles and the possibility of signing contracts
- Public transport: verification of identity and age, in the case of age subscriptions.
Identity verification for car rentals this holiday
- Car financing: electronic signing of leasing, rental, financing or purchase contracts through a single process.
- Electronic toll solution: verification of the identity documents and the IBAN provided by the user at the time of subscription to the electronic toll.
- Micromobility: verification of identity documents and IBAN provided by the user when subscribing to micromobility services, for example, scooters, bicycles, scooters.
Shared mobility gains ground
The expenses and maintenance involved in having a private car are contributing to a growing demand for shared mobility, making it one of the user’s first options when choosing their transport during the holidays, among other things factors.
This new panorama represents both a challenge and an opportunity. The industry itself must remain flexible: those who spot trends quickly and act accordingly will have an unquestionable advantage.
Leave a Reply