Frame.io is now available for Creative Cloud members
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Demand for video collaboration solutions is on the rise in a digital economy where more content is being created and remote teamwork is becoming the new normal.
Therefore, Adobe has announced that it will bring the Frame.io platform to all its Creative Cloud customers, as well as the announcement of updates to After Effects and Premiere Pro, including native M1 support for After Effects.
“The combination of Premiere Pro and Frame.io offers customers the only end-to-end solution for video creation, from ingest to editing to export. This is the first step toward building a powerful cloud-based platform for the future of video creation,” said Steve Warner, vice president of Digital, Video and Audio at Adobe.
Frame.io for Creative Cloud is the industry’s first integrated review and approval workflow for post-production, enabling editors to get to final approval faster and easier than ever.
Now, as part of a Creative Cloud subscription, video creators can:
- Share work in progress with an unlimited number of reviewers anywhere in the world.
- Obtain feedback and precise observations, even frame by frame, directly within Premiere Pro and After Effects, all without ever leaving your Timeline.
- Use Frame.io’s accelerated file transfer technology to quickly upload and download media files with 100 GB of dedicated Frame.io storage.
- Work on up to five different projects simultaneously with another remote user.
- Work with Camera to Cloud, the fastest, easiest, and most secure way to get footage from cameras to editors, designers, movement and other interested parties.
The latest version of Adobe Creative Cloud video apps is also available starting today, offering new features and workflow enhancements that help video professionals and social media creators create compelling content. Updates include:
- The native M1 support it is now up to seven times faster and renders comps twice as fast on M1 Macs compared to an Intel 10-core iMac Pro. This opens up more creative possibilities for designers of movementas they can now review their work faster than ever.
- The Scene editing detection driven Adobe Sensei uses the latest artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology to automatically detect scene changes in an edited clip and place them as individual layers or create markers at various edit points for faster project setup.
Frame.io is now available to Creative Cloud members
- The extended viewer allows users to view 2D and 3D layers outside the edge of a frame when using the 3D Draft engine; see more of the design, navigate 3D space, and manage 3D layers more easily. Users can hide or dim the area beyond the frame to get a glimpse of the final shot.
- The tray indicators for 3D layers they show which 3D layers are rendered together in the same 3D space, allowing them to intersect and cast shadows on each other. This provides users with a visual map of how After Effects composes 2D and 3D layers together.
- Redesigned import, header bar and export experience: Following a successful public beta, redesigned core workflows are now more intuitive and visual.
- The import focuses on media files rather than project settings, allowing video creators to easily scan and browse files to assemble their content from different locations. This makes it faster for professionals and easier for new users to get started.
- The header bar enables cleaner, more centralized navigation so users can quickly switch between the main tasks of importing, editing, and exporting.
- The export allows users to quickly upload media files directly to popular destinations like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. It features smart presets that take the guesswork out of encoding and preparing files for delivery, making content delivery easy for new users and professionals alike.
- Auto Colorimpulsed by Adobe Sensei, uses AI to generate the first color corrections. It acts as a guide to help new content creators get familiar with the settings. It’s also a starting point for experienced users to speed up their color correction before moving on to secondary color tasks like skin tone or sky adjustments. Auto Color was introduced as Auto Tone in the public beta of Premiere Pro in 2021.
- The performance and workflow improvements These include the ability to show and hide markers by color, a Remix progress indicator for audio clips, and improved loop trim mode playback.
- The new free assets from Adobe Stockincluding thousands of HD video streams, video templates, motion graphics and much more are now available in the app to help create engaging videos.
Price and availability
Starting today, Frame.io for Creative Cloud will be pre-installed with Premiere Pro and After Effects. Creative Cloud customers can sign in to Frame.io from within Premiere Pro or After Effects using their Adobe ID.
Updates to the Premiere Pro and After Effects apps are rolling out globally to users today and will be available to all members with the appropriate permissions later this week.
Leave a Reply