Connectivity plays an essential role in going back to school
is the headline of the news that the author of WTM News has collected this article. Stay tuned to WTM News to stay up to date with the latest news on this topic. We ask you to follow us on social networks.
Going back to school is already a reality, and educational centers continue their modernization towards connectivity. Proof of this is the learning they offer, which is increasingly becoming more interactive thanks to the use of tools such as tablets and computers.
In that sense, from TP-Link they have announced some of the improvements that educational centers experience when they bet on the wireless connection as a basic tool.
These are the improvements in terms of connectivity with the digital transformation of schools:
- A way of learning adapted to current times. At the click of a button, students instantly access millions of pages and varied and relevant content, they can investigate in forums, study online courses, etc. Learning, therefore, has become interactive, which in turn gives students extra motivation to study, fix concepts and learn by “playing” with greater autonomy.
- Flexible and creative learning. In addition to being interactive, student learning has become a creative process in which they themselves can explore and make use of a multitude of up-to-date resources and in different formats, which go beyond theoretical lessons. Thanks to new technologies, students can continue to train autonomously through photographs, maps, videos, practical exercises, discussion forums and many other contents.
- Fluid teacher-student communication. Throughout this process, teachers have a prominent role. With the help of new technologies, they can now perform their duties in a more modern way.
Connectivity, the backbone of the digital transformation of the education sector
Omada, modern education
Teaching is not at odds with technology and Omada is a good proof of this. This solution takes the connectivity of educational centers one step further and provides them with added value in pursuit of quality education.
And it is that, educational centers need their network to meet a series of requirements to maximize its performance:
- High network security that guarantees the security of academic data.
- Coverage of the entire environment, since educational centers have high-density areas, such as classrooms.
- Stability and high speed to avoid interruptions and interference in classes, streaming meetings, etc.
- Easy-to-manage authentication methods to authorize teacher and student access to the school network.
- Centralized network management and convenient equipment maintenance.
Leave a Reply