Riot’s production has won the award in all the categories in which it participated.
Since Netflix premiered the animated series based on the league of legends universeArcane, have not stopped raining praise for its fantastic staging, the magnetism of its characters, the careful animation and its great soundtrack. This has been evidenced in the public with receptions as impressive as the one achieved on Rotten Tomatoes, or becoming the Netflix original series with the highest rating on IMDB.
To the innumerable list of successes, Riot’s production added 9 nominations for the Annie Awards, considered the ‘Oscar of animation’. Arcane He has not let one of the awards escape him at these prestigious animation awards, in the ‘TV/Media’ category:
- Best General Audience Production – Episode When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Best Special Effects: Episode Oil and Water
- Best Character Animation: episode The Monster You Created
- Best Character Design: Some Mysteries Better Left Unsolved episode
- Best Directing: episode The Monster You Created
- Best Production Design: episode Happy Progress Day!
- Best Storyboard: Episode When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Best Voice Acting: episode When These Walls Come Tumbling Down
- Best Writing: episode The Monster You Created
Arcane has been the grand winner of the contestbecoming the animated audiovisual product most awarded of this edition. Such important figures in the video game industry as Hideo Kojima have not hesitated to share their admiration for a series that they believe will mark the future of animation. Fortunately, Riot is already working on a second seasonalthough this will not arrive until after 2022.
More about: Arcane, Annie Awards, Animation, Netflix and League of Legends.